What are “Employment Services”?
Dozens of SARAH Inc.-supported workers are employed in retail, service and manufacturing jobs throughout our communities.
- Workers can be independently employed with occasional supports as needed.
- Workers can be supervised and trained by a full-time coach as they ease into a new job.
- Supports can be customized to meet each person’s interests or needs.
- We also provide students, schools and families with extensive transition planning and supports to ensure that students with special needs and other differing abilities have a variety of work experiences to enhance their career development.
We will partner with you to find the right job for you. SARAH Inc. is committed to:
- Talking with you to explore your goals and dreams,
- Working with you to find the jobs that are right for you based on your skills and abilities,
- Providing the supports you need as you need them to enhance your success, and,
- Helping you schedule a ride to and from work.
For more information call us at 860-399-1888 ext. 311 or use our contact form