This year SARAH Inc. is launching a “Make a Difference” Campaign in anticipation of Giving Tuesday on December 1, 2020. From Tuesday, November 10 through Tuesday, December 1, you have the opportunity to truly make a difference and play a personal role in SARAH Inc.’s mission to Enhance Skills and Enrich Lives of All Individuals with Differing Abilities.
During this Make a Difference Campaign we want to also give back to those who support us! We have put together custom SARAH Inc. goodies for the $50, $100, $250, and $500 donation levels. If you qualify for these custom goodies, please fill in all of the information on the donation form so we can get your gifts to you!
How Can I Make a Difference?
Below are some examples of how your donation can contribute to SARAH Inc.’s programs!
A $25 donation could make a difference by
- purchasing a book or video to help parents learn strategies to help their child with disabilities
- covering the cost of an UBER for a supported worker to get to work
- acquiring healthy ingredients for a cooking/nutrition lesson
A $50 donation could make a difference by
- providing a pair of shoe orthotics for a toddler who needs the help stabilizing their feet to walk
- inspiring artistic abilities with new art supplies
- offering safety by purchasing Personal Protective Equipment for SARAH supported individuals working in the community such as masks and gloves
A $100 donation could make a difference by
- purchasing a tablet to help a child who is non-verbal communicate with others
- creating an in-house library for individuals to follow their literary passions
- providing an individual with a new suit or outfit for their next job interview
A $250 donation could make a difference by
- purchasing a testing tool to help assess a child’s sensory motor skills (Sensory Processing Measure)
- partnering with a local tai chi instructor to provide virtual exercise classes
- providing a supported worker with an assistive technology device to assist them with being successful on the job
A $500 donation could make a difference by
- getting two kits that assess the social emotional development of infants and toddlers (Devereaux Early Childhood Assessments for Infants/Toddlers)
- supplying two exercise bikes for the Enrichment Day Support programs
- providing one month of transportation to and from work for a supported worker