“Bridging the Gap”
Are you finishing or have you finished high school? Are you unemployed or looking for a better job? Are you wondering what options and opportunities are available to you? Are you asking yourself any of these questions?
- What happens after graduation? How do I best prepare for the shift from school to work?
- Can I first train for a job or be an apprentice or intern?
- Should I be taking additional courses?
- How do I develop the skills that I need to be successful?
- How do I find and apply for a job?
- How do I move on from working with a supervised crew to working independently at a job on my own?
SARAH Inc. can help.
We understand your situation and work together with you and your team as you face major life passages. We develop customized, individual plans with goals to help you secure satisfying employment.
SARAH Inc. will help you:
- Bridge the gap from school to work.
- Develop the skills and tools you need to enter or re-enter the workforce.
- Advance from group support work to better and more competitive jobs on your own.