Donate to SARAH Inc.!
Your donation to SARAH Inc. can enrich the lives of those with differing abilities and enhance their access to SARAH Inc. programs and services. Many of the children and adults we serve have difficulty paying some fees for services. Your donations of any size are appreciated and help in many ways.
- Your donation can provide family support and early intervention services to children.
- Your donation can make community and social activities more accessible more often.
- Your donation can train and place adults into meaningful jobs.
- Your donation can provide transportation to and from adult jobs and activities.
- Your donation can help seniors stay active and Caring for an Aging Loved One During a Slow Decline in a home.
- Your donation can fund always-changing gaps in budgets from state and federal sources for people with differing abilities.
Want more specifics to designate the use of your gift?
- For a $100 donation, you can provide arts and crafts materials for SARAH Inc. Enrichment Services.
- For a $250 donation to the SARAH Inc. KIDSTEPS scholarship fund, you can provide a month of unfunded but critical therapeutic services to a child in the Birth to Three program.
- For a $400 donation to SARAH Inc., you can provide an I-pad required for a person to access our new Transitional Services program.
- For a $1,000 donation to SARAH Inc., you can help buy a one-year YMCA membership for an entire SARAH Inc. day program.
To make a donation to SARAH Inc., send your personal check payable to SARAH Inc., to Denise Henry at:1620 Boston Post Rd, Ste. 200, Westbrook, CT 06498 or use PAYPAL at the link below. Questions? Please contact Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 860-399-1888 ext. 308.